Saturday, 24 September 2011

The Gallery - Home!

This weeks 'The Gallery' from Sticky Fingers is "Home".

I've had to think quite hard about this one, what makes my house a home. It is, as I have said before a dull brown pebbledashed 1930's semi.



What makes it a home......

the constant mess, the cars, the trains, the toys.




But in a house full of boys, there are some things that make it my home.

The fireplaces that we have had put in, the woodburners, when lit the cosiness of living here next to the moor.



And then there are my girly touches, the picture of the church where we got married with my slate heart (sorry about the flash!)



and my other hearts dotted around the house, tells people that there is a girl here.



Little touches that make it my home!

No comments:

Post a Comment