Sunday, 5 February 2012

i LoVe....#5

Find out about things "i LoVe"

Tonight I don't think I really need to explain this picture!

These are my guilty pleasures.

I love them all.

I had my first glass of whiskey when I was 14, at a family members house.
I fell in love.
But it wasn't until I started going out, when I was in the sixth form that I discovered Jack Daniels.
And that to me is just pure heaven.
I don't really do 'girlie' drinks and I'm not really a beer drinker either, to be honest I'm not that much of a drinker, but a JD and coke will always go down well.
I can't tell you when I last had one!
My evenings now revolve around the boys and putting them to bed.  Worm, is awful and doesn't settle well, and is frequently up until 9:30 -10pm.
After which it's chores, lunches, planning and blogging and so the bottle is rarely seen out of the cupboard!

The Galaxy, well what can I say. It just melts in your mouth.
It doesn't matter what form it is in, any Galaxy will do, but I have to say Minstrels are my favourite. Santa always brings me some, and the boys are learning fast that mummy appreciates them for her birthday! But just before Christmas I discovered these Counters and they are lovely. 
I could quite easily eat a whole big bag in one go!
(And I said I didn't need to write anything!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment