Sunday, 4 March 2012

Pinterest Party 3



Photobucket

So for most of this week I have been in bed, trying hard to rid a throat infection that has lingered for three and a bit weeks but really took off on Monday evening. For two days I lay in bed as my legs were like jelly. I have written very little and to be fair this week, Pinterest hasn't interested me, nothing has. I have other stuff to do too, but haven't done any of it. I have just rested, and as I rested in bed on Wednesday I knew what this weeks theme would be. I lay there sweating buckets one minute and freezing cold the next, but what I could tell as I lay there was that it was warm out too. Great, I am ill and the weather for once is beautiful. I did resort to opening the windows and watching the sunshine, but was unable to appreciate it until today. The sun makes a huge difference even if you are in bed poorly. Hearing children playing, people out and about, people cutting their grass made me feel a bit more positive even though I felt awful. So the theme was decided.
If you have not joined in before, then it's easy. Just remember you have to be to link it back to the original source!



What you do....
  1. Log in or set up an account on Pinterest.
  2. Then in the search bar type in the topic/theme for this week.
  3. This first week is SUN.
  4. Browse through the pictures until you find ONE picture that you like the most.
  5. PIN IT onto your board (Pinterest Party- you may have to create one)
  6. Blog about your choice of picture. Making sure you follow the RULES.
  7. Link back to moors-mummy in your post
  8. Return here and add your blog to the linky.
  9. Have a look at the others and comment on their blogs and follow on Pinterest!
  10. Enjoy it and come back next Sunday!



So here is my picture of Sun!
sun
Picture from Pinterest. Original source etsy.com

This is heaven to me, a glass of wine on a summer's evening, I love the idea of this picture and just wish my photography skills were up to this, or that I would have the idea!

So if you want to join in link up below and grab the badge!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment