Another Sunday is upon us,
so it must be Party time!
If you are new to Pinterest or just new to the party, then please join in, just follow the rules below.
So this weeks theme......
well what can it be?
What you do....
- Log in or set up an account on Pinterest.
- Then in the search bar type in the topic/theme for this week.
- This weeks theme is HANDS.
- Browse through the pictures until you find ONE picture that you like the most.
- PIN IT onto your board (Pinterest Party- you may have to create one)
- Blog about your choice of picture. Making sure you follow the RULES.
- Link back to moors-mummy in your post
- Return here and add your blog to the linky.
- Have a look at the others and comment on their blogs and follow on Pinterest!
- Enjoy it and come back next Sunday!
So here is my picture. It is one that I pinned a while ago, but I just love it and the idea behind it and it is definitely something that I want to do with the boys, not for Fathers Day but just as a picture for the wall. I will probably get the boys to write their names in (the little two will have help) and just date it, so we have it as a momentum of 2012.
|Picture from Pinterest. Original Source.|
So now it's your turn, find it, pin it, share it!