Sunday, 8 April 2012

Pinterest Party 8

Photobucket

Week 8, and we are about to be overcome by Chocolate.
we have half a tube of Smarties left from Christmas, 
so feel like we have achieved something before it all starts again!
So to all my lovelies that join in,
HAPPY EASTER.
I hope you all have a lovely day today doing whatever your Easter traditions are.

This weeks theme,
well it could only be one really couldn't it?
And no it's not Easter!


What you do....
  1. Log in or set up an account on Pinterest.
  2. Then in the search bar type in the topic/theme for this week.
  3. This weeks theme is EGGS.
  4. Browse through the pictures until you find ONE picture that you like the most.
  5. PIN IT onto your board (Pinterest Party- you may have to create one)
  6. Blog about your choice of picture. Making sure you follow the RULES.
  7. Link back to moors-mummy in your post
  8. Return here and add your blog to the linky.
  9. Have a look at the others and comment on their blogs and follow on Pinterest!
  10. Enjoy it and come back next Sunday!
So after a lot of browsing on my beloved Pinterest.......
here's mine.....
image of Beaded Easter Eggs
Picture from Pinterest. Original source.
I love the detail, the amount of time it must have taken to make them, they are so intricate, and beautiful too. What you will also notice if you look at my Pinterest Party board is that I struggled to come up with one picture this week, there are loads of beautiful eggs out there (so I sneakily pinned a few extra!!)

So what is your favourite egg picture. Find it, pin it and share it! and then link up below.

4 comments:

  1. I love how intricate they look- I bet they were so fiddly to make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pinned several 'pink' items last week while I was on holiday but I didn't have enough internet access to write a blogpost and missed the linky.

    So this week I've pinned some 'pink eggs' :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea for a linky, If I wasn't on holiday I would join in, I can do a lot with eggs on the farm!

    ReplyDelete