The two bank holiday's this week have thrown me a bit. It should have been a week where we have done loads but apart from one trip to the beach, the weather has allowed very little.
And today we have yet more rain.
The boys are beginning to go wild.
So the theme for this week is boy related (if you want it to be!)
What you do....
- Log in or set up an account on Pinterest.
- Then in the search bar type in the topic/theme for this week.
- This weeks theme is BLUE.
- Browse through the pictures until you find ONE picture that you like the most.
- PIN IT onto your board (Pinterest Party- you may have to create one)
- Blog about your choice of picture. Making sure you follow the RULES.(The rules have changed - pleased make sure you link up!)
- Return here and add your PIN to the linky.
- Have a look at the others and comment on their blogs and follow on Pinterest!
- Enjoy it and come back next Sunday!
And here is my picture.
|from Pinterest. Original Source.|
I love the colour of this and the smoothness of the glass - oh I am such a tactile girl!
So go and join in - find it, pin it, share it!